BOI Registration Process
- Filing of Application by submission of 2 sets of:
- Preparation of Project Evaluation report by the Project Evaluation and Registration Department (PERD), including applicant’s publication of Notice of Filing of Application, BOI referral of the application to concerned government/private sectors (e.g., Department of Finance, Department of Science and Technology), and conduct plant visit if necessary.
- Presentation of the Project Evaluation Report by PERD to BOI Management Committee
- The BOI Board of Governors will act on the application for BOI Registration.
- Transmittal of Notice of Board Action prepared by PERD:
- Letter of Approval, including pre-registration requirements, if application for BOI Registration is approved; or,
- Letter of the Board Action, if the application for BOI Registration is denied or decision is deferred.
If there is no request for waiver or amendment of the pre-registration or registration conditions, skip Step No. 6 and proceed to Step No. 7.
- Processing of Any Request of the applicant for waiver of pre-registration requirements, for amendment of timetable/terms and conditions of registration, etc:
- PERD evaluates the request
- PERD presents the request and its recommendations to the BOI Management Committe if necessary.
- BOI Board of Governors or the Executive Director of the Project Assessment Group (PAG) as delegated by the Board will act on the application for registration.
- PERD prepares notice of BOI action on the request.
- Applicant complies with the Pre-registration Requirements including payment of required registration fee. See Table of Registration Fees.
- PERD prepares and issues Certificate of Registration (CR).